Social Care Reward Survey
Sign up for the Social Care Reward Survey 2023!
The Social Care Reward Survey is the crucial annual study to help social care organisations to benchmark their pay and benefits packages for 27 front-line roles in 9 English Regions, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Why you should take part?
- It is part of your NCF membership benefits and costs you nothing to participate!
- The survey usually costs £600-900 and is free for you if you become an NCF member today. Find out more about membership here
- The Social Care Reward 2023 survey provides you with up-to-date information on the reward packages offered across the not-for-profit social care sector, by region and role
- Taking part enables you to see how competitive your reward offer is in attracting and retaining front line workers
- Participants can select organisations to compare results with from all organisations taking part in the study
- The study can be used to inform and shape reward strategies for the coming year, an important consideration during this challenging period of rising costs
What do you get by taking part?
- Your individual Organisation Scorecard covering key front-line roles
- Sector-wide Social Care Reward 2023 Report
- NCF only Social Care Reward 2023 Report
Key dates in the study timeline
- Questionnaire available – 5 June 2023
- Deadline for completing questionnaire – 25 August 2023
- Publication of reports – 23 October 2023
Once you have signed up to take part, our partner Agenda Consulting will be in touch with your joining details including how to access the study. If you have any questions about taking part, please get in touch with Agenda Consulting via email@example.com
If you have any questions for the NCF team about the study, please contact Finn Turner-Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org