A service for care organisations
NCF Consult helps adult social care providers find high quality consultants, offering a wide range of specialist support, to save you time and money in searching and interviewing. All consultants have worked in the adult social care sector and have been specially selected by NCF in our rigorous application process.
The types of specialist support available include:
- Quality: Preparing for inspections / Mock inspections / Clinical governance / Operational management / Safeguarding / Complaint investigation and resolution / Crisis and risk management / Quality improvement programmes / Care Plan audits / Mystery shop services / Digital and technology enabled care
- Change: Culture transformations / Business transformation / Business planning / Digital leadership
- People: Succession planning / Recruitment campaigns / Staff retention / Performance management / Wellbeing and resilience / Coaching and mentoring
- Communication: Public relations / Media training / Branding / Digital campaigns / Customer journey mapping / Occupancy support / Competitor analysis / Fundraising support
You do not have to be a member to benefit from this service although NCF members are entitled to discounted rates.
We work with you to make the appointment as easy as possible:
- to help you scope the brief detailing your objectives, milestones, considerations and budget,
- match you to the right consultant with the relevant skill set and also the right ‘chemistry’,
- offer a 3-way call to make the introduction, discuss the brief and help resolve any concerns.