Suppliers of strong, durable and attractive wooden furniture for long-term outdoor service in the care sector.
The Pepe outdoor range includes wooden benches, table and chair sets, swings, rocking chairs and recliners.
- All furniture is produced using slow grown Scandinavian Redwood. Raw material is sourced from sustainable Nordic forests (PEFC certified).
- This is evenly textured, fine grain durable wood. Then further pressure treated to offer proven durability of 20 years plus. The wood is strong with small and attractive dark knots which complement appearance of the pieces.
- Chairs and recliners are designed to provide lumbar support and feature a rolling form on the front of seats for added comfort.
- The furniture is constructed using robust closed mortice and tenon joints where it counts. Further bolstered with high grade galvanised components and stainless steel fittings.
- Designed and built to last, Pepe garden furniture has proven its worth around the country over the last 3 decades. It’s meant to be left outdoors all year round.
- Due to its robust and long-serving nature this outdoor furniture is ideally suited to the care sector, also charitable institutions and public sector bodies. It is put to good use on properties run by amongst others, BUPA, the National Trust, the Ministry of Defence and the NHS.
Address: Halwell Business Park, Unit 9, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7LQ
Telephone: 01803 228355