HammondCare is an international organisation with offices in Australia and the UK. In Australia, we operate residential aged care, community care, health and hospital-based services. These services include palliative care, pain care, rehabilitation and older persons’ mental health, dementia care and supportive care for frail older people. HammondCare’s expertise in dementia care and highly regarded dementia specific services set us apart as a leader and innovator in this field. Dementia is a core element of our business in clinical education, practice, service provision, research and academic fields.
- Dementia support for care homes. A subscription service for care teams who are supporting a person living with dementia where behaviour is impacting their care. This non-pharmacological, relationship-based service delivers:
- A better understanding of the behaviour of a person with dementia (known as BPSD).
- Problem solving time with a specialist consultant to agree on the actions which can be taken.
- Personal and organisational confidence and capacity in response to dementia.
Subscribers can access a library of resources, an e-learning suite and dementia consultant support via live chat or phone/video consultation.
NCF members can access a 10% discount on their first annual subscription.
- Consultancy support. Consultancy services include new building and environmental design and development, service review, training needs analysis and education planning, environmental audit and planning, staff mentoring and modelling support. We operate in a diverse range of contexts, including care home settings, housing, hospitals, hospice services and community spaces.
- Digital learning. Accessible, interactive and flexible learning options for busy staff teams.
- Evidencing impact and social value. Supporting organisations to share their stories of impact and lives changed.
- International knowledge exchange.
The HammondCare Story: