Care Inc Ltd is a small consultancy founded by Peter Cheer, an independent social care consultant with substantial operational and programme management experience. Highlights of his work include:
- Managing organisation-wide reviews of safeguarding and contingency planning arrangements; governance, policy and service reviews; managing the implementation of recommendations; work on dignity and engagement; and investigations.
- Being Independent Chair of the Safeguarding Adults Sub-committee of NCF member Friends of the Elderly.
- Designing, setting up and managing the Better Security, Better Care programme – funded by NHSX, with NCF as one of its partners – probably the best example of a collaborative, sector led national programme in the adult social care provider sector.
- Leading the Care Provider Alliance’s Improving Care Sector Engagement programme, funded from 2017 to 2019 by DHSC and with key outputs on contingency planning, engagement with the NHS and innovation.
- Previous senior operational experience including developing new services, managing large scale organisational change, and establishing arrangements for the people supported by a national charity to be part of its governance.
- Excellent connections with the national trade associations, local care associations and other sector bodies.
- A creative, strategic approach combined with practical problem-solving ability.
- Able to assimilate and distil large volumes of information and to write accessibly for a range of audiences.
- Skilled at working with diverse stakeholders and getting things done through influence and negotiation.
Previous clients, including NCF members, have said:
“Peter was focused, organised and thorough, and delivered quality output within agreed timescales.”
“It’s been a pleasure, such a well-led project.”
“Peter’s knowledge, skills and experience, and his ability to act as a critical friend, have earnt him respect across our organisation.”
“Peter’s excellent people skills meant that staff at all levels were quickly on board and welcomed the positive challenge Peter brought.”
If you are thinking about additional input and would like to arrange a time for a chat, please do get in touch, thank you!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07967 303102