Atkinson HR Consulting works with clients to create change, build capacity, and drive quality people management, performance, and leadership in values-driven organisations across the UK.
We’re an outcome-focused business who genuinely only works with other values-driven organisations. We have a small team of consultants with many years’ experience in the charity, not for profit and care sector. We understand how it can be difficult managing regulatory and employment issues within a tight cash envelope but how vital good HR practices are in such as a people-centric sector. We will always put our clients and their service users at the heart of everything we do.
We offer a range of products to help you build your people management, performance, and leadership. These include:
- Virtual People Director designed for small- to medium-sized organisations that are large enough to focus on people management and culture but not large enough to employ their own HR Director. Organisations that need to be proactive in HR management – ensuring people can be at their best and who need support with challenging or complex HR matters can benefit from this service. We are not simply an employee relations helpline, we help to mentor the onsite teams and develop best practice in your organisation.
- Consultancy and Project Management: We offer tailored consultancy support to help you address specific problems or challenges that you face. Whether you need to improve your approach to recruitment, revamp your induction or take a new approach to performance management, we are able to help. We understand that our clients often lack capacity so we work with you in a structured way to make it as easy as possible for you to create change and embed improved ways of working.
- Learning and Development: We offer a range of high-quality, outcome-focused programmes in areas such as: leadership and team development, Lumina Spark, managing performance, recruitment and selection and train the trainer. All our learning is pragmatic and adapted around your own strategy and policies where possible and delivered by experienced facilitators focused on driving improved outcomes and behaviour change. We blend and supplement our learning with online resources, reading and coaching.
- Lumina Spark: Are you looking to develop leadership capability, build self-awareness and improve team performance and communication across your organisation? Lumina Spark is the next generation of psychometric personality tools. It is based on the ‘Big 5’ and ‘Best of Jung’ and is a credible, psychologically robust, and increasingly popular development tool. We are accredited Lumina Spark practitioners and can design and deliver programmes and workshops that will build the performance of your leadership team or Board.
- 360 Reviews: 360 degree reviews are a fantastic way of developing leadership performance. We offer a great package that includes a tailored survey, end-to-end administration and focused coaching to help leaders build excellent performance. We develop our 360s around your own values and leadership framework or competencies. Details and an example report are available HERE.
- Interim Management: High-quality, outcome-focused interim management at Chief Executive and HR Director level – utilising years of senior management and Board-level experience. Our team have strong backgrounds in change management, crisis management and HR, with complimentary experience of leading governance, events, marketing, strategy and planning functions.
We’re flexible, pragmatic and outcome-focused. We are also passionate about the clients and sectors that we work with and care about adding value and having a positive impact through our work.
Address: Hockerley Hall, Hockerley Lane, Whaley Bridge, SK23 7AS
Tel: 07971 173175
Email: [email protected]
Other social media: www.facebook.com/AtkinsonHRconsulting/