The Residential & Home Care Show is making its annual return as the UK’s leadership event for delivering outstanding care at ExCeL London on 26-27 April 2023.
The event offers two days of high-quality educational content, the opportunity to speak to leading suppliers in the health and social care sector, and explore what products and services suit your business needs. It is a chance to regroup, network with like-minded peers and equip you with solutions to current challenges seen within the sector. The two-day event will be jam-packed with knowledge, advice, and inspiration.
Free for all care professionals to attend, the CPD accredited educational programme will be delivered over five theatres exploring a variety of topics including:
Recruitment and retention:
Health and social care experts will provide you with advice on topics such as employee engagement and how to effectively recruit according to your business needs. Explore digital marketing technologies, overseas recruitment and the importance of staff retention.
Workplace culture and staff wellbeing: understand how to adopt strategies and best practice models into your workplace culture to aid to development and confidence of staff.
You will receive insights and advice on how to make the most of the digital transformation process and implement an efficient, cost-effective digital solution for your care home.
Business development and regulatory updates:
You will be able to access sessions on planning and implementation of strategies that will help increase the profitability of your care home and hear updates from local authorities to ensure your business complies with the latest regulations.
Integrated care systems:
You will gain a deeper understanding of how the NHS and social care services will be working together to provide a higher quality of care.
There will be a variety of sessions dedicated to residents’ health including long covid, diabetes and dementia care.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for all care and healthcare professionals
- Earn up to 12 CPD points
- Take away practical advice and solutions that can be implemented into your own organisation
- Join thousands of other Owners, Directors, Senior Managers all under one roof and utilise the networking opportunities
- Meet and talk with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services
- Build relationships between residential care providers, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers
- Learn from over 100 expert speakers who will share key case studies, best practice examples and deliver important panel discussions with sector leaders and successful care business providers