Person Centred Software, a market leader in care management software, is commemorating its 10th anniversary whilst reaching a remarkable milestone of over 6,000 customers across the UK now using its Connected Care Platform, an all-in-one cloud-based care management system.
The industry-leading care software company is also a renowned provider of the digital social care record system in the UK, one of the many integrated solutions the Connected Care Platform has to offer. Its Clinical Care System, created for the Australian market, is also widely used in the aged care industry, demonstrating the versatility and effectiveness of its products across different regions.
Built for carers and loved by carers, the Connected Care Platform has become increasingly popular amongst care providers for its ease of use and effectiveness. This innovative technology has been supporting care providers in delivering high-quality, person-centred care for the last decade, offering an array of integrated solutions that cover the entire spectrum of care management. Similarly, the Clinical Care System has also gained popularity across the aged care industry in Australia.
Whatever care providers need, the Connected Care Platform has it:
- A digital social care record system to help with the delivery of care and meet regulations.
- Medication management systems to improve safety, compliance, and efficiency around medication management processes.
- Wellbeing and activity solutions to boost the physical and emotional health and wellbeing of residents and staff. Along with wellbeing and activities training for staff, which include learning plans tailored to each home, virtual workshops, eLearning courses that run all year round, 1-2-1 support sessions, wellbeing assessment tools and much more!
- Care home operation solutions to help streamline and make day-to-day management more efficient, and the list goes on!
From large care providers to single homes, Person Centred Software’s growth in customers across the UK and Australia marks an important milestone in achieving its mission to help drive outstanding care and improve the lives of those receiving care and those working in the care sector.
Andrew Coles, Chief Product Officer at Person Centred Software, says,
“It brings us immense pleasure to observe the remarkable progress achieved by our organisation, and we’re thrilled to see this scale of growth! This remarkable achievement is a testament to the unwavering support of our valued customers in the UK and Australia, our employees’ hard work and dedication, and the increasing need for integrated and interoperable software globally”.
With a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 54, indicating excellent customer ratings, Person Centred Software, over the last ten years, has accomplished a multitude of significant milestones:
In the UK
- A renowned provider and market leader of care management software in the UK
- Over 6,000 care providers utilising the Connected Care Platform
- A steady increase in growth at the rate of 65% each year
- In the last 12 months alone, more than 1,500 care providers have implemented the Connected Care platform
- Invested £5m in the past year towards new products and development
- Expanded operations across Australia, with over 200 aged care and retirement living sites and over 70 organisations using its products
- Supports over 12,000 residents in aged care and retirement living
- Product range has expanded to include retirement living in addition to aged care through an exclusive partnership with Centrim Life.
Person Centred Software stands out in the UK and Australian markets due to its unique icon-driven digital care planning software. Unlike other products on the market, it’s the only software that offers care providers a complete ecosystem of care with an unrivalled selection of best-in-class partners. It also reduces time spent on paperwork with care interactions evidenced as they happen.
Person Centred Software’s suite of products now helps improve outcomes for over 200,000 residents in social care!
What does the future hold for Person Centred Software?
Person Centred Software has stuck to its promise of continuing to improve the quality of life for care providers and the people they care for, continuously adapting and advancing to cater to the unique needs and requirements of each care organisation.
The company is constantly on a mission to broaden its innovative suite of products and solutions and is actively looking to acquire businesses that complement its existing offerings and achieve its vision of the Connected Care Platform. With a clear and ambitious buy-and-build strategy in place, Person Centred Software is poised to make significant strides in the years to come.
If you’re a care provider in the UK keen on implementing the Connected Care Platform or want to know more about its variety of integrated solutions, click here.
If you’re based in Australia and would like to know more about Person Centred Software’s aged care and retirement living software, including more information on its Clinical Care System and Operations Management Software, click here.