COVID-19 has fundamentally changed how businesses are working, with many now managing a largely remote workforce for the first time, and with this comes increased cyber risk that you may not be aware of or fully equipped to handle.
Our partner, leading cyber insurance provider CFC are already seeing a sharp increase in cybercrime and claims as a result of coronavirus and this new remote working reality.
So, as part of their effort to support the SME business community during this time, CFC is offering access to their award-winning cyber incident response helpline free of charge until 31 May 2020 to SME Towergate clients.
CFC’s team of highly-skilled cyber security experts are available to help:
- determine whether you’ve suffered a cyber attack or data breach
- offer guidance and support throughout the incident
- identify the appropriate steps to remediate the incident
- provide practical advice on cyber security best practice and risk management
This is a service that they already provide to their existing customers under their cyber insurance policy, and are extending this service to up to 10,000 non-CFC cyber customers in the UK for free. By limiting the number of businesses who can register, they ensure the quality of the service they can deliver.
To qualify, you must:
- Be located in the United Kingdom
- Have less than £25 million in revenue
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Must not currently purchase cyber insurance
This offer is only available until 31 May 2020, and is limited to just 10,000 businesses.
We hope this provides you with some peace of mind and additional support while you navigate these trying times.