We know what a challenging and uncertain time it is for care providers during this COVID-19 pandemic.
From a training perspective, Skills for Care recommends that training is completed online for the foreseeable future. However, staff require more support and training than ever before around infection control, outbreak management and COVID-19.
Volunteers and new recruits are being called upon to support existing care teams, who will have little or no prior knowledge of working in the sector.
Altura Learning, as a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, are in a position to support the sector with these challenges, so we’ve launched a special 6 month Care Industry Support Package to help where we can.
With this special package, you can access 10 pre selected accredited courses via the Bridge Learning Management System, whilst converting all your existing face to face training materials quickly and easily into online courses.
Your trainers can even use the system to arrange and deliver webinar training workshops to your staff.
It’s a package designed to facilitate ongoing, high quality learning for your whole team, all your volunteers and your new starters, any time, any place and on any device.
Take a look below at what we’re offering you:
Our Care Industry Support Package
- 6 month condensed Altura Learning Membership package reducing the pressure to commit to full term costs and contracts
- £11 per learner
- Unlimited, ongoing access to ten courses selected in line with Skills for Care guidance that will help support you to train staff and volunteers through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Convert your existing face-to-face training into online training quickly and easily using the Bridge course authoring tool
- Deliver Webinar training sessions
- Quick and effective remote setup that’s free of charge, enabling you to onboard new teams in record time
To find out more about the offer and to sign up, please visit: