Thinking about using call tracking to boost your care home marketing? If so, then the experiences of two UK residential care groups will prove invaluable.
Barchester Healthcare and Dormy Care Communities have revealed how call tracking software helps them to use budgets wisely and increase occupancy.
Their stories help to demystify the technology, crystallise the benefits, and show how easy it is to transform marketing performance once you get deeper insights into customer behaviour.
When analysing the benefits for both companies, five facts become clear:
- Care providers of all sizes benefit from call tracking
- Call tracking is an asset, wherever you are in your marketing journey 3. Static and dynamic numbers are both important
- Static and dynamic numbers are both important
- Call recording and speech analysis are key to quality
- Call tracking improves marketing strategies