NCF is delighted to partner with Ryalto using their mobile app for our new Information Governance Network (IG Network).
Launched on 20th September, this new initiative is part of NCF’s digital strategy to engage members with new technology to connect and share good practice.
NCF is acknowledged as showing leadership in the digital arena and with two dedicated digital transformation leads, remaining at the forefront of innovation.
The Ryalto app provides a safe, secure digital space perfect for communications and engagement:
- A live news feed to keep members updated and informed
- A ring-fenced messenger to collaborate and share best practice across care and support providers
- A survey tool to get instant feedback on members’ opinions
- An announcement and alerts system for immediate and critical notifications.
Claire Sutton, NCF Digital Transformation Lead, who is heading up the IG Network said, “The Ryalto app for our new IG Network is the perfect place to trial this technology. It provides a platform to share good practice around all things information governance, cyber security and GDPR, whilst also creating a community amongst our members.”
By sharing via the news feed or the messenger function, users will break down the multifaceted topic of Information Governance and signpost individuals to the information they need and when they need it. This, in turn, will ensure that sensitive information is shared safely.
Ryalto is designed to enhance communications and engagement across Social Care and Healthcare organisations, connecting people to purpose and each other. NCF members interested in understanding how Ryalto could work for them contact [email protected]
For more details about joining the NCF IG Network contact [email protected]
Note to Editors:
- The National Care Forum brings together over 150 of the UK’s leading social care organisations, representing large numbers of care providers, offering thousands of services across the country, which are not for profit and always at the heart of community provision. Collectively, these organisations deliver more than £2 billion of social care support to more than 167,000 people in 9,200 settings. The NCF membership body collectively employs more than 95,500 colleagues.
- More information is available on the National Care Forum at www.nationalcareforum.org.uk. @NCFCareForum @vicrayner @NCF_Liz
- For enquiries, please contact Edna Petzen, [email protected]