Are you eligible to join?
Membership of NCF is open to not-for-profit organisations providing quality care and support services to adults in the UK.
Registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, Northern Ireland, or the Scottish Charity Regulator
- Social Enterprises
e.g. partnerships, community interest companies and industrial and provident societies – businesses with primarily social objectives
- Community Groups and Voluntary Organisations
e.g. housing associations and charitable trusts
- Local Authority Trading Company (LATCO)
e.g. wholly opened Local Authority Trading Company
Membership fees are calculated on based on a percentage of turnover of CQC regulated care services, subject to a minimum price.
- The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March, with applications received part way through the year calculated on a pro-rata basis
- For organisations with a turnover under £2.5m, our annual fee will be the minimum of £500, and to give you an estimate £3m = £600, £4m = £800 etc.
- Before completing the application form if you would like to send your exact turnover from registered care and support services we can give you an exact figure
Click here to find out more about a regulated service.
To find out more about becoming an NCF member, contact Helen Glasspool
Some organisations offering services associated with care and support, but without registered services, (e.g. outreach and community support services) can become affiliate members of the NCF.
Affiliate members have access to member updates, resources and support and may benefit from the member rates for conferences and events and discounts for professional services, please contact us for details.
Please note affiliate members are not eligible to vote at NCF member meetings and may join our forum groups by invitation only.
If you are interested in developing a longer term relationship with NCF and NCF members download our NCF Partnership Programme 2020 below and contact Helen Glasspool, Events and Partnership Officer about the opportunities available.