Grace Cares are a not-for-profit that wants to stop care items needlessly going into landfill, make them available to people at around a third of the price, and use the profits to help care workers, older people and their families nationwide with hardship grants and support the local community with social groups and activities.
- Care is at the heart of everything we do
- Affordable, safe care equipment
- Recycle, reuse, refuse, repair, reduce
- Empathy to anyone who needs our help and support
- Share the donations given to us to make a positive impact
We currently support our local community by:
- Holding monthly tea parties for the over 70’s which provide vital, life-enhancing social connections for older people at a time in their lives when their social circles are diminishing.
- Going into local care homes and care groups monthly to provide kindness rock painting activities which are particularly good for people with dementia. After varnishing the residents hide them in the local community during their walks to see who finds them. It’s a lovely way for the residents to join in with the local community.
Please see our short videos for more information on the three co-founders how and why. We promise you’ll find them informative and inspiring.