NCF CEO’s Conference 2021
The NCF CEO’s Conference 2021
The NCF Conference is back in 2021, a live face to face event at the Tower Hotel, Tower Bridge, London, exclusively for NCF members.
A 24 hour ‘wicked’ issue event aimed at CEOs, Senior Directors and Trustees from the NCF membership.
After dinner speaker
Dr. Rob Britton
Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University, Former Director, Marketing, American Airlines
Crisis Management: Three Lessons from Long Experience
All of us are emerging from what we hope is the gravest crisis of our lives, and this is a good time to think about how to manage crises effectively. In this lively talk, Rob distills a lifetime of leadership in the crisis-prone airline industry into three lessons: what to do before crisis strikes; how to keep control during the crisis; and actions to take after the crisis abates.
Lesson 1 is all about prevention and preparation (even a handwritten crisis response plan on a single sheet is better than nothing).
Lesson 2 focuses on consistent response and managing the full range of stakeholders, not just the media.
Lesson 3 involves follow-up on promises made in crisis, learning from the crisis response, and modifying plans to be ready for the next time. Because there will be a next time.
Dr Adrian Hayter
National Clinical Director for Older People and Integrated Person Centred Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
Business Solutions Director, Cohesion Recruitment
Convenor, Social Care Future
Andrea Sutcliffe CBE
CEO and Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council
Talent Director, Cohesion Recruitment
Social Care General Manager, IHSCM
Prof Jane Falkingham OBE Director, ESRC Centre for Population Change, Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Southampton
Head of Adult Social Care Tech & Data – Strategy, Skills & Innovation, NHSX
Matthew Taylor CBE
CEO, NHS Confederation
Managing Director Care Services, Anchor Hanover
Vic Rayner OBE
CEO, National Care Forum
The NCF conference will bring together a range of speakers and workshop leaders to help you think about the future, to give you an opportunity, away from the day job, to think through your strategy for the next few years ahead.
The event will give you time to outline of a number of scenarios about how the future might pan out, a combination of known knowns and unknown unknowns.
The whole event will focus on planning for recovery in a future pandemic world
Key speakers and workshop leaders will…
- help you envisage how your organisation will operate in a world where social care needs to recover from the last year
- in an environment where you and your team will continue to experience the impact of the pandemic
- and looking ahead, how you need to think innovatively about new models of care and support.
Customer of the future
- Changing demographics
- Challenging perceptions of care
- Connecting with the customer of the future
Workforce of the future
- Employee of the future
- Valuing the workforce
- Education, training and skills
New models for care and support
- Panel – building alliances and the interplay between models of care
- Future focus on innovation
- Envisaging new models of care in a pandemic world
Only NCF members are able to attend due to the reduced numbers.
Tickets are priced at £250.00+VAT.
Numbers are limited, book today to secure your place.
Hotel accommodation is available priced at £209.00 a room, please note this is not included in the ticket price. You will receive the information to secure your hotel room in your booking confirmation email.
What’s included in the delegate fee?
The NCF CEO’s Conference 2021 is a 24 hour event. Starting at 3pm on Monday 13th September, closing at 13.45 after lunch on Tuesday 14 September.
There will be the opportunity to meet with NCF Annual Partners and Conference Partners following the lunch on day 2.
Included in your delegate fee:
- Passes to all the conference content for the 2 days
- Opportunity to connect with NCF partners and exhibitors
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Conference dinner on the night of 13th September
- Lunch on 14th September
- Refreshments in breakout sessions
Once you have registered for the conference you will receive further information from CMM on how to book accommodation at the Tower Hotel.
NCF members are entitled to a discounted rate of £209.00 inclusive of VAT and Breakfast.
COVID Safety Measures
We want you to enjoy and feel safe at our conference and have been working very closely with the venue to ensure we can put on a great socially distanced conference.
- Working with the venue, we will have in place allowance for 1 metre social distancing in all conference spaces.
- All delegates will be asked to ensure they’re fit and well before attending and if you’re displaying any COVID-19 symptoms we would ask that you don’t attend. We also encourage all attendees, including exhibitors, to carry out lateral flow tests before traveling to the event.
- If you feel unwell during the event, please inform a member of the event team and return home.
- We will be working with the venue to promote a one-way system within the exhibition and conference spaces.
- We will have in place allowance for 1 metre social distancing in all conference spaces.
- Sanitation points will be available throughout the event and clearly sign posted.
- All attendees will be encouraged to wear a mask, unless exempt, where possible. We will have additional masks available at the event, provided by NCF partner Marr Procurement.
- Catering will be served as plated ‘bowl’ food – eliminating any potential risk from buffet serving and queuing and you will be provided with a reusable cup donated by NCF partner, apetito.
- Ventilation systems at the venue will be adjusted where required to maximise fresh air flow and remove recirculation of air in common areas with maintenance programs in place in line with current Covid 19 industry guidance.
- High frequency hand touch points are programed to be cleaned and disinfected hourly, e.g. lift call buttons, entrance and exit door handles and push plates where doors cannot be held open.
- Hand sanitisers will be made available including at hotel entrance, reception desk, lift access points, food and beverage outlets, meeting and events spaces.
- Detailed cleaning and disinfection protocol have been put in place in event spaces, restaurant and bar areas to ensure effective disinfection between guests.
- Reception check in stations are spaced apart to ensure social distancing by staff working in the area, reducing the number of check in stations. Protective screens are in place to separate reception staff from guests checking in.
- We’re working closely with the venue who are committed to providing a safe and secure destination for guests. They have several procedures in place to ensure that both their guests and colleagues are kept as safe as possible, more about their guidelines here.
The NCF CEO’s Conference exhibition is full. Want to take part in a future NCF Conference?
We have a comprehensive package for each of our conferences.
Contact Helen Glasspool, NCF Events and Partnership Officer, on 07796 252403 or email: [email protected]
New for 2021 – this year we will be working with Care Management Matters (CMM) as our conference management team.
We are delighted to be working with the CMM team who will be able to help will all enquiries about the event.
You will be redirected to REGISTER on the CMM website.