NCF CEO’s Conference 2021
The NCF CEO’s Conference 2021
The NCF Conference is back in 2021, a live face to face event at the Tower Hotel, Tower Bridge, London, exclusively for NCF members
Dr Adrian Hayter
National Clinical Director for Older People and Integrated Person Centred Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
Business Solutions Director, Cohesion Recruitment
Convenor, Social Care Future
Andrea Sutcliffe CBE
CEO and Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council
Talent Director, Cohesion Recruitment
Social Care General Manager, IHSCM
Head of Adult Social Care Tech & Data – Strategy, Skills & Innovation, NHSX
Matthew Taylor CBE
CEO, NHS Confederation
Managing Director Care Services, Anchor Hanover
Vic Rayner OBE
CEO, National Care Forum
A 24 hour ‘wicked’ issue event aimed at CEOs and Chairs from the NCF membership
The conference will bring together a range of speakers and workshop leaders to help you think about the future, to give you an opportunity, away from the day job, to think through your strategy for the next few years ahead.
The event will give you time to outline of a number of scenarios about how the future might pan out, a combination of known knowns and unknown unknowns.
The whole event will focus on planning for recovery in a future pandemic world
Key speakers and workshop leaders will…
- help you envisage how your organisation will operate in a world where social care needs to recover from the last year
- in an environment where you and your team will continue to experience the impact of the pandemic
- and looking ahead, how you need to think innovatively about new models of care and support.
Customer of the future
- Changing demographics
- Challenging perceptions of care
- Connecting with the customer of the future
Workforce of the future
- Employee of the future
- Valuing the workforce
- Education, training and skills
New models for care and support
- Panel – building alliances and the interplay between models of care
- Future focus on innovation
- Envisaging new models of care in a pandemic world
Only NCF members are able to attend due to the reduced numbers.
Tickets are priced at £250.00+VAT.
Numbers are limited, book today to secure your place.
Hotel accommodation is available priced at £209.00 a room, please note this is not included in the ticket price. You will receive the information to secure your hotel room in your booking confirmation email.
What’s included in the delegate fee?
The NCF CEO’s Conference 2021 is a 24 hour event. Starting at 3pm on Monday 13th September, closing at 13.45 after lunch on Tuesday 14 September.
There will be the opportunity to meet with NCF Annual Partners and Conference Partners following the lunch on day 2.
Included in your delegate fee:
- Passes to all the conference content for the 2 days
- Opportunity to connect with NCF partners and exhibitors
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Conference dinner on the night of 13th September
- Lunch on 14th September
- Refreshments in breakout sessions
Once you have registered for the conference you will receive further information from CMM on how to book accommodation at the Tower Hotel.
NCF members are entitled to a discounted rate of £209.00 inclusive of VAT and Breakfast.
The NCF CEO’s Conference exhibition is full. Want to take part in a future NCF Conference?
We have a comprehensive package for each of our conferences.
Contact Helen Glasspool, NCF Events and Partnership Officer, on 07796 252403 or email: [email protected]
New for 2021 – this year we will be working with Care Management Matters (CMM) as our conference management team.
We are delighted to be working with the CMM team who will be able to help will all enquiries about the event.
You will be redirected to REGISTER on the CMM website.