Supporting Managers in services for people with learning disabilities
For service managers, deputy managers, senior executives and anyone working in Learning Disability services
About this event
Date: 7 July 2022
Time: 14.30 – 15.30
This webinar will focused on the framework: Good Lives: Building Change Together that Learning Disability England have supported to develop. Hosted by the National Care Forum (NCF) in collaboration with ARC England and Learning Disability England.
In a constantly changing policy environment this webinar was an opportunity to hear directly from Clive Parry, Director, ARC England and Sam Clark, CEO at Learning Disability England, for an introduction into the new framework hosted by Learning Disability England: Good Lives: Building Change Together, the shared campaign and mission to improve the lives of people living in Learning Disability services, informed by people living in and associated with Learning Disability services.
- Explain the importance of the Learning Disability England framework
- Understand how the framework can help you provide the right support for people with learning disabilities
- Provide ideas for service designs
- Help people in learning disability services and their families communicate and stay connected
- Reduce the barriers for people with learning disabilities to live full social lives
- Understand the experience of people living in learning disability services
- Explain the importance of meaning and purpose for people living with learning disabilities to living a good life.
In addition we welcome a discussion to inform NCF and ARC England with topics that would benefit you and your teams at our future events.