NCF Managers Event Conference 2021
NCF Managers Conference 2021
1-2 November 2021
Now is the time to come Together Again to focus on Recovery and Resilience
Managers are fundamental to the delivery of outstanding care. The last 18 months have put managers in the spotlight like never before, and the role has faced many complex and rapidly changing challenges, needed increased resilience and faced extensive scrutiny from so many stakeholders and the media. The 2021 Managers Conference will bring together managers from across the country to support them in their pivotal role as their services move from crisis to recovery and help them to support their teams to build resilience for the next few years ahead.
The programme will:
• Support you with the challenges of the complex and rapidly changing care environment
• Support you to make the most of your ability to deliver high quality, person-centred care
• Help you to support your teams to build resilience
Presentations will include:
• The lived experience and relatives perspective
• Digital Leadership and skills
• Mental Health First Aid
• CQC’s New Inspection Strategy
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
• The importance of Learning and Development
NCF Managers Conference is open to NCF Members, Non-Members in both the not-for-profit and for-profit sectors.
• Early Bird tickets are priced at £350 + VAT (until the 1st of October)
• From 2nd October tickets will be priced at £400 + VAT
• Book 5 managers for the price of 4 at £400 + VAT per ticket
The Delegate Fee Includes, accommodation, catering, entry to the Conference and all activities over the 24 hours.
For queries please contact – [email protected]
COVID Safety Measures
We want you to enjoy and feel safe at our conference and have been working very closely with the venue to ensure we can put on a great socially distanced conference.
- All delegates will be asked to ensure they’re fit and well before attending and if you’re displaying any COVID-19 symptoms we would ask that you don’t attend. We also request that all attendees, including speakers and exhibitors, carry out lateral flow tests before traveling to the event.
- If you feel unwell during the event, please inform a member of the event team and return home immediately.
- All attendees will be encouraged to wear a mask, unless exempt, where possible. We will have additional masks available at the event, provided by NCF partner, Marr Procurement.
- Venue staff will be encouraged to wear masks when working within the event space.
- Working with the venue, we will put in place measures to ensure that social distancing of one metre is maintained wherever possible and we are limiting event capacities to help us to achieve this.
- We will be working with the venue to promote a one-way system within the exhibition and conference spaces.
- Sanitation points will be made available at event entry points and throughout the event space and will be clearly sign posted.
- High frequency hand touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly, e.g. lift call buttons, entrance and exit door handles and push plates where doors cannot be held open.
- Catering will be managed to minimise any potential risk and you will be provided with a reusable cup donated by NCF partner, apetito.
- Accommodation check-in will be facilitated by venue staff within the event space and managed to reduce the number of touch points and the risk associated with large queues.
- Ventilation systems at the venue will be adjusted where required to maximise fresh air flow and remove recirculation of air in common areas with maintenance programs in place in line with current Covid 19 industry guidance.
- Detailed cleaning and disinfection protocol have been put in place in event spaces to ensure effective disinfection between guests.
- We’re working closely with the venue who are committed to providing a safe and secure destination for guests.
- These measures are subject to change based on changing government guidance around covid safety and security.
- While we will be adhering to these measures within the event space we have within the venue, other areas of the hotel will be operating as normal under the covid regulations in place at the time of the event. This may mean that staff in other areas of the hotel are not wearing face masks and social distancing may not be in place.