Towergate are celebrating 40 years working in the care sector, providing specialist insurance and risk management solutions to care homes and domiciliary care agencies, and want to involve NCF members!
Over the next month, they will be sharing their experiences of working in the sector, speaking to some of their oldest clients, looking back over how the care sector has evolved and launching their latest competition.
Their #CaringTogether competition will give one lucky care home the chance to win a Mobii – an interactive sensory activity board from OM Interactive, worth over £9,000. The winner will then work with OM Interactive to personalise the package, so that their home and the residents can upload their own images and memories.
https://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/care-and-medical-insurance/caring-together-towergate-insurance-40-year-anniversary-competion/ to be in with a chance to win.*
Principal benefits of the Mobii:
- Designed for fun – a range of interactive activities that allow care home residents of all ages and ability to have fun and interact in a social setting
- Easy to use – easily engaging making it fully inclusive for all physical and cognitive abilities. The editable version will allow you to add and create your own personalised life stories content for your residents including photos, music, memories, hobbies, interests and life history
- Can easily move around the care home – fully height adjustable and projects on to tables, floors, bedclothes, tray tables, wheelchair tables etc
Read more of the benefits of the Mobii here https://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/care-and-medical-insurance/benefits-of-the-mobii-interactive-sensory-board/
Towergate will also organise two months free rental of the Mobii for our second prize winner, as well as a Jubilee hamper for the third placed entry.
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is send over a memory you have from your time spent working in care.
- Have you had a famous resident who entertained you all?
- Have you put on a special show and dance sensation to entertain guests?
- Have you gone on any memorable trips that you fondly remember?
- Do you have any special memories of the Queen, as we celebrate her jubilee year?
*Competition opens on Wednesday 1st June to all UK care homes and is free to enter, with no purchase necessary. You will be entered into the competition upon sharing a memory of at least 200 words regarding your experience at your care home or from the past 40 years, within the care sector. All entries must be submitted via https://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/care-and-medical-insurance/caring-together-towergate-insurance-40-year-anniversary-competion/ and only one entry per care home is permitted. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on Thursday 30th June. Entries received after this time will not be considered. Towergate Insurance accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
A first, second and third prize winner will be chosen by Towergate Insurance and Care England within 14 days of the competition closing. The 1st prize winner will receive an interactive sensory activity board, Mobii with personalised content specific for their care home and residents. The 2nd prize winner will win 2 months free rental of the Mobii and 3rd prize winner will receive a Jubilee Hamper. All winners will be notified by email or telephone using details provided at entry.
Towergate Insurance is a trading name of Advisory Insurance Brokers Limited. Registered in England Company No. 4043759, Registered Office: 2 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7PD. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the FCA’s register by checking the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.