Uber Medics – Subsidised (25% discounted) Rides to Care workers
Care Provider Alliance has partnered with Uber to provide Uber Medics to all our employees
Uber Medics – a new product in the Uber app which provides 25% cheaper rides to NHS staff and care sector staff until mid-July. Uber will not make any money from these trips, and drivers will receive the same fares on Uber Medics trips as normal Uber trips.
To take advantage of this 25% discount you must toggle in app to the CPA Medics account
In order to join the CPA rider account:
ACTION NEEDED for access:
- Click the link above Or Scan the QR code – complete the online form with your details
- You will then receive an email from Uber (email@example.com) (Click “Activate Uber Medics”)
- Enter your existing Uber login details – (Do not have an Uber account? Sign up here.)
- You are now linked to the 25% Discount – CPA rider account
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for Uber Medics to appear on your Uber App
- To get 25% of all trips – Select the CPA rider account in app, then choose the Uber Medics vehicle and request a ride.
Watch this 1 min video on how to set up your UberMedic account
Linking issues? Contact our 24/7 support phone line for Employees: +44 808 189 6440
More information on Uber Medics? Click here