Approved by NHSx, listed in the NHS Apps Library, and with a growing network of over 50,000 users, Pando helps healthcare teams save time, stay supported, and provide the best care possible.
We’re looking for innovators in Social Care who would like to explore new ways of working with mobile messaging tools to better support care workers and those they look after.
What can you do with Pando today?
- Securely message other healthcare professionals and share full patient information (pictures, messages & more).
- On demand Nurse or Doctor Advice & Guidance – even out of hours.
- Quickly onboard new team members and off-board those who are moving on keeping sensitive information safe.
- Reduce time on the phone to 111, faxing, and waiting for an opportunity to speak with a nurse or GP.
What are some use cases?
- Provide remote care.
- Share a photo of suspected skin damage with a tissue viability nurse or district nurse for advice.
- Share updates of resident progress following a visit from the community care team.
- Securely contact your colleagues out on home visits.
- Create messaging teams to share information and updates with the wider team.
If you’re excited to be part of creating the future of social care we’d love to hear from you and talk more about how we can work together to create the tools much needed by the sector.