Date: Tuesday 28th November 2023
Location: The Pavilions of Harrogate
The Future of Care Leaders Conference 2023 is making its return to the Pavilions of Harrogate with an all-new, innovative conference programme, an impressive lineup of speakers, and a larger number of exhibitors. This conference is a thought-provoking event that gathers influential leaders and professionals from the care industry to delve into key trends, challenges, research publications, and developments that are shaping the sector. Over the years, this conference has earned the trust of senior care professionals throughout the UK, offering a platform for collaboration and innovation that aims to build a brighter future for the care sector.
Who can you expect to hear from?
Featuring an esteemed speaker programme, the conference boasts a lineup of renowned experts and professionals ready to share invaluable expertise, insights, and experiences. Sameena Ali-Khan, the award-winning television presenter from ITV, will take on the role of conference chair, while the fantastic Big Ian Donaghy, a dementia campaigner, will serve as the keynote speaker. These speakers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to their engaging seminar sessions, providing you with key takeaways to implement within your own care business or practice.
Prepare to hear from speakers such as:
- Jill Quinn MBE, CEO, Dementia Forward
- Karen Young, Carer of husband with Lewy Body Dementia
- Ellie Haworth, Chief Executive, SCIE
- Sameena Ali-Khan, ITV Presenter
- Alison Murray, Deputy Director, CQC
- Frank van Dillen, DVA Dementia Village
- Lauren Di Pietro, Architect, GSS Architecture
- Yvonne Birks Director at NIHR School for Social Care Research
What does the conference programme offer?
The conference programme at the Future of Care Leaders Conference 2023 is meticulously designed to provide a dynamic and enriching experience for all attendees. This year’s conference themes include strengths-based care, local innovation, inclusive living for dementia, home care, sustainability, the next generation of leaders, and more.
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Seminars run by experts
- Exciting panel debates and discussions
- Q&A sessions
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Meet the supplier
- Afternoon drinks reception
- Live performance: ‘Fighting for Life’
If you are interested in attending the Future of Care Leaders Conference North 2023, you can book your ticket here.