Care Roadshow South: Epsom Downs Racecourse, Tuesday 17th October 2023
Care Roadshow Wales: Cardiff City Stadium, Tuesday 14th November 2023
Care Roadshows is returning for the final two locations of 2023, undergoing a rebrand to reflect the growth of these special events. Previously known as Care Roadshow ‘London’ and ‘Cardiff’, you can now find yourself visiting Care Roadshow ‘South’ and ‘Wales’. These highly anticipated events bring together care sector directors, owners, CEOs and other healthcare workers, uniting the care community to grow your sector knowledge, develop your business, make new connections and join discussions on current challenges the sector is facing and take actions away with you.
Care home directors, healthcare providers, care home owners, care home managers and anyone involved in the care industry will find these events immensely beneficial. Care Roadshows features distinguished speakers, informative seminars and panel discussions led by industry experts, ensuring attendees gain valuable expertise and stay updated with the latest trends in the sector. Exhibitors in attendance will be showcasing their latest products and services that can be used to help advance your care business and the sector.
What can you expect from the programmes?
The care industry faces ongoing challenges, developments and advancements, making continuous learning and collaboration throughout the sector highly important. The programme at each Roadshow aims to reflect the ongoing changes within the sector and provide new information and insights to attendees.
Explore Topics Including:
- Panel Discussion: Raising the Profile of Social Care
- Fixing Social Care – Once and For All
- Panel Discussion: Future of Dementia Care
- A Caring Workforce
- An Update from the CQC
View the full Care Roadshows South programme here.
View the full Care Roadshow Wales programme here.
Hear From Speakers Including:
- Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive at Care England
- Rishi Jawaheer, Director at The Jawa Group, Namaste Care International & CareVision
- Linsday Rees, Head of Social Care Content at Quality Compliance Systems Ltd
- Nadra Ahmed CBE DL, Executive Chairman at National Care Association
- Christina Handasyde Dick OLY, MBE, Founder & CEO at Guardian Angel Carers
- And More.
View the full Care Roadshows South speaker list here.
View the full Care Roadshow Wales speaker list here.
If you are interested in attending Care Roadshows South or Wales, register here.