The Bromley by Bow Centre's seminar series are excited to launch their new series of seminars to share their extensive knowledge and learning on how to set up and run social prescribing programmes.
Attendees will hear from the pioneering GPs and project co-ordinators and link workers who have developed and run the social prescribing programme, and who are currently supporting the development of a number of schemes across the country. Practical workshop sessions with an expert panel will include a tour of the centre to see services in action.
What will you learn?
• What is social prescribing and how does it work?
• The benefits of social prescribing for patients.
• The benefits of social prescribing for the medical profession
• How to build and develop successful partnerships
• How to take the next steps to set up a social prescribing programme
The next seminars will be on the following days:
• 28th September 2017
• 16th November 2017
• 31st January 2018
• 22nd March 2018