The National End of Life Care programme board was set up to ensure and support the three end of life care work streams:
1. Enhancing physical and mental well-being of the individual
2. Transforming experience of end of life care in the community and hospitals
3. Commissioning quality services that are accessible to all when needed
The board is recruiting for two patient representatives to participate in the quarterly board meetings. Patient representation will bring important views, perspective and challenge into the National End of Life Care programme board. This role is essential in championing a service user, patient and/or carer/family viewpoint, ensuring that the needs of them are met through the outcomes of the programme.
To enable a broad range of views, The National End of Life Care programme board are looking to recruit two types of individuals:
• An individual living with a terminal illness
• A carer of someone living with a terminal illness, including a bereaved carer
Attached are the application documents the candidate will need to complete in order to apply for the role.
Please find included:
The deadline for candidates to submit their application is Friday 24 February, with interviews taking place on Monday 6 March. Submissions should be sent to Emily.email@example.com