Our Memory-sharing App and Care Platform have been co-designed with care staff, older people and families. Combining technology and reminiscence, Remarkable Lives is easy to use, digitises information and activity, saves time and money, fulfils CQC outcomes, and enhances health and wellbeing by putting human stories at the heart of care.
It's a care passport, so the next person you meet on your journey through later life - a carer, nurse, therapist, doctor - will know much more about who you are; much more than a collection of symptoms and tasks.
A problem in two parts
We identified two issues that impact wellbeing and our chances of ageing healthily:
- We have medical records, but there is no equivalent record that captures our personal life history – what makes us who we are.
- We have social media to document our lives in the present, but there is none that chronicles our life story from the beginning.
- Loss of memories
- Reduced engagement and empathy
- Increased loneliness and social isolation
- Low caregiver motivation and retention
- Duplication of tasks and arduous form-filling for healthcare teams
Our connected solution
Remarkable Lives: a public app for saving & sharing memories
- Saves memories on a personal timeline of photos, audio and video
- Connects family and friends
- Puts life stories on the record
WHICH CONNECTS WITH
Remarkable Care: a care platform powered by life stories
- Digitises information and activity
- Brings families and care staff together
- Improves the care management process
- Fulfills regulatory requirements
- Saves time and money