Gold Hill Care is a Christian charity and comprises of
Its mission is to improve the quality of life for all the people who use the services by providing and delivering the highest standard of care and social housing.
Gold Hill Care aims to achieve its mission by:
- Rock House Care Home
- Gold Team Home Care Service
- Graham House Sheltered studios and flats
Rock House Care Home is run to high standards with a warm, friendly atmosphere. The home has specialised in distinctive high quality Christian Care of older people since 1967 and is registered to look after 38 residents. Privacy and individual wishes are respected and independence is promoted.
Rock House provides 24 hour care and support tailored to the needs of the individual delivered by professional, dedicated staff. It provides a well run residential and specialist dementia care unit. Short-term respite care is also offered to assist family members to take a short break or a holiday.
Gold Team Home Care provides a service which makes it possible for elderly, sick or disabled people to stay at home and not to go unnecessarily into a residential or nursing home. Service users are assisted to carry on as normal a life as possible.
Gold Hill Care provides care to those of all faiths and non faiths and to all denominations
- Providing residential accommodation for older people
- Providing a home care service for adults in need
- Regular reassessment of the services provided in the light of the views of everyone dealt with
- Showing staff how to do their jobs well and giving them ongoing support and encouragement in their ever changing roles
- Meeting the spiritual needs of residents and others who use the service
- Providing the services of chaplains who ensure that pastoral care is available, assisted by ministers from other denominations where this is appropriate