Some facts about Care South:
- We are a leading provider of high quality, innovative residential and home care services across the south of England.
- Care South offers a full range of care services for people of all ages: from young people who need some temporary help with everyday life, to older people looking for a new home with full-time care
- We are a registered charity (not-for-profit organisation) with roots in the local community.
Residential care from Care South:
With Care South you can be assured of high quality, innovative and individual care in a home-from-home atmosphere.
As well as providing comfortable accommodation and high quality meals, we can help with everything from eating and washing to doing the laundry and making the bed.
Our homes are located in Dorset (Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ferndown, Dorchester, Gillingham, Weymouth), North Devon (Barnstable, Bideford), Somerset (Taunton) and West Sussex (Storrington).
Reasons to choose a Care South care home include:
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week and full night time cover
- Flexible services, including short stay and respite care
- Experienced, well-trained and supervised staff
- Consistently high standards of care
- A safe and friendly atmosphere
- Respect for privacy, independence and personal choice
- A range of optional pastimes and activities for residents
Home care services from Care South:
Care South’s home care service offers a personalised, flexible service to meet a range of care and support needs aimed to improve the quality of life for people of all ages. Our well-trained, friendly staff can help you with everything from personal and night care to general support and companionship.
Our home care services are delivered by skilled teams who will help you to remain living in your home for as long as you wish.
We offer home care in the following locations: Bournemouth and Christchurch, West Dorset and South Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset. We can help you with the following:
- Help with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Night care
- Escorted outings
- Holiday relief
- Respite care for relatives
- Life skills support, such as using modern technology
We also offer a home care out-of-hours support service from 7.00 am - 10.30 pm, 365 days a year.
Care South - Additional Contact Details:
Home Care Services:
Home Care Bournemouth & Christchurch
Castle Dene, Throop Road, Bournemouth, BH8 0DB
t. 01202 394000
Home Care Crewkerne
4a The Linen Yard, South Street, Crewkerne, Somerset TA18 8AB
t. 01460 270500
Home Care Bath & North East Somerset
Ground Floor 3 The Office Village, Bath Business Park,
Roman Way, Peasedown St John, Bath BA2 8SG
t. 01761 422920 f. 01761 422928
39 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 0HU
t. 01202 712450