NCF eventsNCF holds events throughout the year for members and invited guests to:
- meet with leaders and managers of similar organisations
- exchange views, share concerns, successes and best practice
- voice concerns to regulators and sector officials
- learn about the latest developments in products and services (e.g. medicines management, staff training and retention, personalisation, dementia support, activities, finance and legal services)
- keep up to date with changes in regulation and the law
Our annual conference is aimed at chief executives, senior directors and trustees, held in the spring.
Our managers conference is held in the autumn for front line managers.
Our invitation-only annual lectures are held in the winter to reflect on the year and look ahead.
Other networking and informative events take place throughout the year.
|DATE||TITLE||PRESENTATIONS / DOCUMENTS / LINKS|
|15 - 16 May 2017||NCF Annual Conference, Birmingham||more information and register|
|22 March 2017|
Unlocking Data's Potential, London
|12 January 2017|
The implication of Local Housing Allowance cap and Housing Benefits consultation
|Funding for Supported Housing - exploring the implications|
Future funding for supported housing - plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose
"…the networking opportunities and support offered to executives, managers, trustees and staff of organisations, no matter the size, is quite literally second to none"
- David Coull, Chief Executive, Coverage Care Services